Pages

Friday, May 16, 2008

Go Team Crockpot!



We had a few "firsts" this week... Addie attended her first kickball game, and cheered us to a win! I'm not sure of our record, but I'm sure it's good :) We also went for a walk along Minnehaha falls with Erin. It was fun to wander around and spend some time just sitting and chatting on such a beautiful day. Now is the scary part... we met with our first potential day care provider. The thought of dropping her off and just leaving her at someone's house everyday is terrifying to me. I like to think that it will be easier once the time comes because she will be older, but I think the reality is it will be that much harder since we will have been together for so long. I'm pretty sure this is not "the one" but I feel good that we have two more interviews next week. It seems like things are finally starting to open up for September. Our final first this week was Addie's first Friday afternoon happy hour! We couldn't pass up the Happy Gnome's patio on such a gorgeous day! Oh, and she enjoyed her Honeyweiss :)

No comments: