Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

How I Spent My Summer Vacation. By Addie Corbett

We went on our first family vacation to Duluth where we did things like hiking, swimming, and playing at the beach. I liked it there. I hope we go back again.


Mama and Dada took me to the cabin lots where I got to play with my Grandma, Papa, uncles, Cousin Riley, and Dixie.


I went to lots of parades. I liked the bands best. My favorite parade was on the 4th of July because I got to watch it with my Grandma, Grandpa, Great Grandma and lots of other aunts, uncles, and cousins. After my Mama and Dada left they even took my to watch fireworks!


We went on field trips with my friends, Ava, Henry, Mason, Cooper, Hazel and Ruby.


But my favorite part of summer vacation was all the fun I got to have with my Mama. We went to lots of parks, zoos, and lakes. I am sad Mama is going back to work and am already excited for next summer. I am very lucky to spend all this time with her!

No comments: