Pages

Saturday, April 3, 2010

How I Spent My Spring Break... By Addie Corbett

I rode on a bus for the first time to downtown Minneapolis. It was fun to look at all the parks we passed along the way. Once we got downtown we visited Target Field. I liked climbing the steps even though they are really steep!




We went to story time at the Wild Rumpus and a “Chicken eat me snack!” I was scared at first, but then was able to enjoy the stories after a few minutes. After story time we went to the park with my friends Ava, Henry, and Baby Jack Jack. We had fun pretending to be pirates.


I rode on a train (light rail) for the first time with my Grandma and Great Grandma. We went to see flowers downtown and then my Dada met us for lunch. It was lots of fun.


We went to the Como Zoo with my friends Ava, Henry, Baby Jack Jack, Mason, and Cooper. I was most excited to see the monkeys. There were lots of us there but we did a good job of staying together and had lots of fun. We even got rained on a little bit when we were leaving, so I sang the “rain, rain, go away” song the whole way home.


I invited my friend Hazie over for a barbeque to celebrate the end of a super fun spring break. We had fun chasing after bubbles and just being silly together.


I had lots of fun being home with Mama and playing with all my friends. I want to go back to the park and swimming with them, but Mama says I have to wait until school is done. I hope that comes fast!

No comments: