Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Summer Outings

Addie and I had a busy and fun summer! Here is a highlight of some of our favorite activities!



Minnesota Zoo and Como Zoo (the highlight there has become Como Town!)










Addie loves splash pads so they became a weekly activity. She also enjoyed the Science Museum with her friends.










We went to the Eagle's Nest to get through the really hot days and were lucky to be invited to a private tour of Target Field for my Uncle Mike's birthday!










We spent a beautiful morning at the Sculpture Garden and the Walker's Open Field. Addie also had a blast walking around Minnehaha Falls and even climbed all the stairs by herself!

Addie and I had such a great summer. It's funny how the same activities become so different from year to year. I feel so blessed that I am able to spend this time with Addie, and will miss this time once the school year starts. Good thing there's always next summer!

No comments: