Pages

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Introducing Corbettkid #2!

That's right, we are changing from a family of 3 to a family of 4! Our due date is April 13th, 2011. So far this pregnancy has been very similar to my pregnancy with Addie. I was nauseous from weeks 5-8, and have otherwise been feeling pretty good outside of the normal pregnancy exhaustion. I can already tell that my energy is coming back now that I am entering trimester 2!

Addie is very excited to be a big sister, and I know she will be the best! She is already convinced that she is going to have a baby sister and is already talking about how the baby will sleep in her crib and how she will move into her new room upstairs... hopefully it will be done in time!


2 comments:

Barbara Kuzma said...

YAAAAY! Congratulations and our very best to you on CK2 ... how very exciting! Addie is such a delight ... it will be fun to see her become a big sister!

Hugs and good wishes ...
XXOOxo(xo)

Gaidelis-Langer Family said...

YAY! Congrats to your family. Thinking of you all as you enter into this new phase of 2 on 2!! :) Hope to see you all soon!!