Pages

Friday, June 17, 2011

Grandpa

I was having a hard time deciding if I wanted to blog about this or not, but since I try to consider this as more of a journal, I figured this is an important page to write but will keep it short considering this is a public space. I spent nearly every day of my childhood at my grandparents house and they are a very important part of my life and my grandpa will be missed dearly. He adored all his grandchildren and great-grandchildren so much that even in the short 3 years that Addie was able to know him he made an impression on her. It has been hard knowing how to talk to her about this as well as her GG's passing this fall. We were reminded today of how much she understands when during mass she started crying and said, "Mama, I miss great-grandpa and GG." and all I could come up with for a response was, "I know, and I do too."



2 comments:

Barbara Kuzma said...

HUG.

AZ Uncle said...

I could not have said it any better. He will be missed by more people than we will ever know. Big Band Heaven (which precedes Rock'n'Roll Heaven) now has one hell of a sax player.