Pages

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

BYOB (Bring Your Own Baby)

To yoga that is! I happened upon a Yoga Bonding class when I had Addie and it was easily the best thing that she and I did together. Max and I have now been going to the same class since he was 6 weeks old, but this time at Blooma, and I love it just as much! The class consists of baby yoga, baby massage, and some yoga for Mom’s too. A lot of what we do during the baby yoga time is great for either the digestive track or for calming down. I truly believe that this class has helped me to bond more with both Addie and Max as well as helped all of us cope with the immature digestive tracks that newborns have. Unfortunately, we only have one class left on our pass so we will be done soon. Although the time is probably appropriate since he is now one of the biggest, squirmiest, and loudest babies at the class!


No comments: