Pages

Monday, November 28, 2011

Baby Jesus Sleeps in the Attic

 Addie loves playing with little figurines, so when we have holiday trinkets to put out, it’s like a whole new batch of toys for her!  Her two favorite Christmas decorations to play with are the ceramic snowmen and the nativity.  One day she was picking up her toys so that she could go upstairs to take her nap and I noticed she was laying all the snowmen down and putting them behind a picture frame.  She told me that they needed to lie down for their nap too… makes sense.  But then when we were about to walk up the stairs she quick turned to the nativity that is on her table and moved baby Jesus to the top.  When I asked her why she moved him she told me it was because he needed to take a nap too… again this made sense, but isn’t he already lying down???  So I then asked her why he needed to be on top for his nap, and she said, “Baby Jesus sleeps in the attic like me”.  It was so sweet that I couldn’t help but come down after nap and take a picture of baby Jesus sleeping in the attic.

No comments: