Pages

Monday, May 14, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

We had a busy Mother's Day weekend with lots of fun family activities.  On Saturday morning we hooked up the Burley and headed to opening weekend at the Mill City Farmer's Market.   This is our favorite market for many reasons.  Not only is there great produce to buy, but there are food trucks and stands with amazing treats, many cheeses, smoked fish, and an occasional petting zoo!  The rest of the day we spent playing outside and planting our pots and vegetable garden (more on that next time!).
Sunday morning we headed to Hazel's for breakfast (now a Mother's Day tradition).  Other highlights from our day were a hike around the Bass Ponds, lunch with my Mom, Grandma, and extended family, and some time at the May Day Parade
As you can see, it was a busy day, but I was happy that I got to see my Mom and Grandma, and spend some great quality time with the two little amazing people that made me a mom!

No comments: