Pages

Monday, October 1, 2012

Speedy September


Not only did the summer fly by, but so did September!  We were also very busy but also just getting used to our “new” routine.  I started back to work, entering my 3rd year at Highland, and with that teaching two brand new classes.  It was a welcome change and I am really enjoying the new students I am working with, but it has come with a lot of work.  One of my new classes is a technology elective that rotates every 6 weeks.  Now that we are in rotation #2, the workload is already decreasing and I am able to just enjoy my time teaching.

Addie had a big transition this September with starting a Pre-K program at Nativity in St. Anthony.  We are very happy with our choice of sending her three days a week.  She is learning so much, and is able to interact with a lot of different kids, yet still get time with Max two days a week at Tina’s.  They have already done many art projects, taken a field trip, and been over to Water Tower Park.  She is loving school and always comes home with many stories from her day!
Addie's first day of Pre-K!
Despite all the work and transitions we were able to have some fun in September too!  We met some friends at Target’s reading festival at Hyland Park, made it up to the cabin, and played with many of our friends.

On our way to the reading festival... Max's first bus ride!







No comments: