Pages

Saturday, June 7, 2008

School's Out for Summer!


Phew! I didn't think the last week of school would be this crazy since I am on maternity leave! I spent 4 out of the 5 days this week at HPA, oh, and Addie was there too! Monday and Tuesday I finished my student interviews for my masters paper. I am actually becoming more and more excited about it as I keep looking at new data. Cross your fingers for an August conclusion so I can get my raise in September! Then it was back on Thursday to have breakfast with my advisory and said good-bye to all my 8th graders at the picnic, and then Friday I moved my entire classroom - well thanks to the help of Laura and Keidra! Addie was such a trooper through all of this. She was passed around so many staff members, surrounded by hundreds of loud and crazy teenagers, and did it all with a smile. We then left Addie with her first "babysitters" (other than a grandparent) on Friday so I could celebrate all of this hard work with my coworkers, so a big thanks go to Ben, Kelly, and Zoe for that!

No comments: