Pages

Sunday, July 20, 2008

Third Time's the Charm

We had been planning on making the jump from size 1 to size 2 diapers as soon as we ran out of our current supply of size 1's. However, Addie was ready for the change before we were... three days in a row this week she woke up from naps with a poop explosion! By that time I was so sick of washing clothes, sheets, mattress pads, and even comfort blankets, that I purged our size 1 diaper collection and we are now on to size 2! Despite this mess, we had a number of fun activities this week including visits with grandparents, great grandparents and friends, a trip to a Minneapolis wading pool, and an excursion to Fort Snelling. I will post pictures soon of these events as soon as I load them.

The current event on my mind is that I am dropping Addie off at daycare for the first time tomorrow. I have a week long training that I am required to attend, and I figured spending couple of days at Miss Tina's would be good for all of us. FYI - the Miss is my addition to her name, it just sounds more daycare-ish to me :) I know she will be in good hands, and probably have a great time, but I am going to miss her. And to top it all off, Brian is in San Antonio right now, so I am left to do this on my own. I just keep reminding myself this is only for a few days and it will definitely help with the transition to going back to work in the fall - which seems to be approaching quickly!

No comments: