Pages

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Yummo!

Tonight we "played" with rice cereal for the first time! Addie has been giving us many of the readiness signs for a while, and now just seemed like a good time. Her reaction was mostly that of uncertainty, but I think we all had fun.










One of her favorite activities lately has been playing in her exersaucer. She loves experimenting with all the different toys, and she especially likes trying to pull the animals into her mouth to suck on. This center has also proved useful as a fort for Gracie!



















In other news I have been attending a conference this week and so have been away from Addie each day. It is much harder than I imagined it would be, and I miss her so much! The good news is that there is only 2 days left. Bad news is workshop starts in 33 days :(

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

you look just like that when I c-m in your mouth

Anonymous said...

f--k yes I had 4 kids, girls and boys they all got daddys come love before baby food, one girl liked daddy doing stuff as she grew up so I enjoyed her c--t for years, taught her to suck and we f--ked until she was 20 and got engaged, nothing beats c--t that is totally hairless wearing tiny cotton knickers or pull ups

Anonymous said...

mine is 6 weeks I just started her on myco-k if wifey is out