Pages

Monday, August 4, 2008

The Countdown Begins...

I have 3 weeks left at home with Addie. It is amazing how fast the time has gone by. When I think about the beginning of the school year, I feel more of a feeling of nostalgia than of sadness. What makes me sad is thinking that my time home with her is ending, and that now we will be moving on to our next chapter with Addie. I’m trying to remind myself that I will have every summer home with her, but deep down I feel like all of those other summers will be different from this one.

One way that we have been spending our time together is each week since she was 6 weeks old we have gone to Yoga Bonding together. This is a class offered by the Yoga Center of Minneapolis, and has been wonderful! I have learned so much – baby massage, calming techniques, and how to help establish a foundation of security and trust. It has also given me time to get back into my own yoga practice. After a couple months our friends Brie and Ava started joining us, so it has also been a fun time to hang out with them.


























Namaste!

2 comments:

Brie said...

Wow, Lisa got some good photos of you guys. We were sad to miss yoga on Monday. Looks like you had fun :)

Barbara Kuzma said...

The baby yoga is adorable (or is it the yoga BABY who is so adorable?!) ... and Happy 30th to the Baby Daddy! : )

Hope the countdown goes ever-so-slowly Ang ... hug the little one ...

XO B