Pages

Monday, September 1, 2008

What a Week!

I went back to work this week and it was definately eventful. Here's a summary of how things went:
Monday - Woah.
Tuesday - Some construction worker apparently cannot read or comprehend the sign, "Please Do Not Disturb".
Wednesday - Addie gets her first cold.
Thursday - At HPA 7:30 to 7:30. It was fun to meet some new students, and seeing them made me a little excited for the coming week.
Friday - Finally, a resful evening and it seems like the cold is gone!
Saturday - A successful triathlon and the cold returns.
Sunday - A wonderful day at the lake with a new swing, boat rides, and swimming.




Well, tomorrow is the real thing. It's amazing how 6 months off has left me feeling like I have completely forgotten how to teach. I'm sure it will come back to me quickly. Good luck to all the teachers and students out there. Here's to the 2008-2009 school year!

No comments: