Pages

Monday, March 2, 2009

Let the festivities begin!

Addie's 1st Birthday celebration has begun! She received her first gifts yesterday from Grandma and Grandpa Engstrom. It was an outdoor slide and activity center that they thoughtfully delivered to our house (thanks!).

We have many activities planned for this week, including a birthday party at daycare, a trip to the Children's Museum, and the big party on Sunday afternoon. I have felt more excitement in Addie's 1st Birthday than my own birthday (which is often referred to as my favorite holiday). It has been so much fun reminiscing and planning for this special day!

4 comments:

Barbara Kuzma said...

Happy HAPPY Birthday Addie! Hope you and your family enjoy your very first annual March 3rd Grand Hoopla National Day of Celebration!

"Too-day ees ma birsday LAAAA!" :)

Cassie said...

Happy Birthday Addie!!! :)

Mandy said...

Happy Birthday, Baby Addie! I have been practicing singing happy birthday to you and am VERY excited for your party. When my mom and I talk about it I ask if you will have a da-du (dinosaur) cake? Have a great day! We're glad you're 1. :)

Love, Henry (and my mama and daddy too!)

Megan said...

Happy Birthday Addie! We cannot believe that you are already 1. We are very much looking forward to your big party this weekend. We hope you have a special day today with mom and dad!

Love, Megan, Corey and Mason