Pages

Saturday, March 14, 2009

My 1st Birthday Party by Addie Corbett

Last Sunday I celebrated my 1st Birthday with many friends and family. Here are some of my favorite memories from that day:


My mama's friend Lindsay made these beautiful cupcakes for my party.


I loved it when everyone sang "Happy Birthday" and thought the fire on my cupcake was so cool!


The cupcake looked so good, that I decided to dig right in!


Then it was time to open gifts. My friends were very generous and gave me such thoughtful gifts.


I liked tearing off the pretty paper, and looking at all the cards.


My Grandma and Papa got me a butterfly rocking chair that is very fun to ride in.


It is also a good place to relax after a good party!

Thank you everyone for coming to my party. It was the best 1st Birthday Party ever!

No comments: