Pages

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Mama's Little Helper

First, Addie has been mama obsessed lately - calling for mama, following mama, needing what mama has, etc. However, this mama obsession worked in my favor today :) I was cleaning the kitchen after breakfast and was explaining to Addie about how I was cleaning. That we needed to pick everything up, sweep, then put everything back. Then later this afternoon when I was making dinner, I noticed Addie had grabbed the little hand broom and dust pan and set it in front of her. She then took all her magnets off the refrigerator, swept the refrigerator, then put all the magnets back on. She looked so proud! I was also proud of her, but was also excited of how we can channel this energy towards some other cleaning tasks soon...

1 comment:

Mandy said...

finally, your hard work becomes reality. soon you will be able to have her do the dishes too! :)