Pages

Sunday, June 7, 2009

What We've Been Up To

Memorial Day weekend seems so long ago, and we have been very busy since then - going to the zoo, gardening, and spending lots of time outside enjoying the beautiful weather. On May 26th we welcomed a new friend to the world! Her name is Ruby and she is so sweet and adorable. We are looking forward to spending lots of time with Ruby and her mom, Kelly, very soon since school ends on Tuesday!!! It's hard to believe another school year has come and gone, and that we have all survived it.:) I remember how anxious and sad I felt when I first went back to work, particularly at the idea of leaving Addie at daycare. Now, I am looking forward to sending her there 1-2 days per week so I can train and work on my paper (all readers - please hold me to these two things!). It's amazing how much things change in 9 months.

Another fun update is that we have converted our upstairs office into a playroom for Addie. It still needs a few finishing touches, but we are very happy with it.

We are pretty sure Addie likes it too!

1 comment:

Mandy said...

goodness she is cute and her play room looks terrific too! good work. did you stencil paint on the walls or has that always been there?