Pages

Sunday, January 4, 2009

How I Spent My Winter Break, By Addie Corbett

I got to spend a lot of time with my mama and dada during the past two weeks. The first week was spent having Christmas and I got to see all of my family. During the beginning of the week I went sledding and played with my new toys.


On New Years Eve I got to play with lots of my friends when we stayed up late at Jake and Debbie's house. The next day my mama and dada brought me to the park to go skating and sledding. It was so much fun! Then we had dinner at Kate and Rick's house and we got to see lots of our friends and I got to play with Lovey.













At the end of the week I went to the Children's Museum with my friends Ava and Henry. It was the coolest place ever! We got to crawl around all over the place, play with balls, and I even got to see Henry in a music video! Mama says we can go back during Spring Break and I can hardly wait!

No comments: