Pages

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Happy New Year!

As I look back through our photo library of the last year, it's amazing to see how much our lives have changed during 2008. The first pictures of that year include a partially finished second floor of our house. If I remember correctly, the first days of 2008 included my friend Kelly and I tiling our bathroom floor. We have gone from working day and night at our jobs and then on our house, to working all day and playing all night on the floors we spent so much time tiling and sanding with Addie.
The last picture in our photo library is of an almost 10 month old playing dj. This is so far from what I would have pictured just 12 months ago, yet I cannot seem to picture our lives any different from what they are now. Who would have thought Raffi would dominate the music selection in the Corbett household? We should commission Dave to do some childrens stuff ;)


2008 is clearly the most life-changing year Brian and I have had. We have been so blessed to have such an amazing child, and wonderful family and friends. I am looking forward to all the joys 2009 is sure to bring and hope that everyone has a wonderful start to the new year!

No comments: