Pages

Friday, December 26, 2008

Merry Christmas! from Addie

My very first Christmas was so busy and fun! A couple days before we went to see Santa and his elves at the North Pole. We must live very close to the North Pole because we went there two days in a row!


After seeing how the elves make all the toys I was very excited for Christmas to come! I got to play with Grandma and Papa Corbett on Christmas Eve and Santa left me a baby doll at their house. I love to give her kisses.


Christmas morning I got up and Santa had come to my house and left presents just for me!


Santa must be a very busy man because after we went to church, we went to Grandma and Grandpa Engstrom's house and he had left presents there for me too! Later that day I got to play with my second cousin, Carson, and see my Godmother who brought me a doll all the way from Chile!

Thank you Santa and everyone else! This was the best first Christmas ever!

No comments: