Pages

Friday, December 12, 2008

#6

I was tagged by my friend, Mandy, to post my 6th picture in my 6th folder on my iPhoto.
So here it is... This picture was taken in March 2006, when Brian and I went to visit our friends, Ben and Kelly, in Tokyo. This is from our first day there, when we got up ridiculously early to visit the Tsuguki Fish Market. The market was huge and crazy - a theme that seemed to fit most of the trip. I remember we followed that excursion with a trip to the top of a giant building where there were tons of windows that overlooked the city. What a day! The trip was amazing, and something that neither of us will ever forget. Thanks Kelly and Ben!



I will try to keep this thing going by tagging Sven. I think he has a few more readers than I do, so hopefully this will appeal to quality not quantity! Here's the rules:
1. Go to your sixth picture folder and find the sixth picture.
2. Pray you remember the details!
3. Post it on your blog.
4. Tag four others and leave a comment on their blog to let them know they've been tagged.

No comments: