Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

The Big 3-0

Last week I turned 30. The day had its ups and downs, but was mostly good. The down side was that I was stuck at school for 13 hours. The up side was I met with my adviser that day and completed all the final paperwork for my masters! I am finally done! I have been able to celebrate a few times with dinners at The Liffey, Northeast Social, and a salmon dinner at the lake. This weekend Brian also hosted a party for me and all my friends at Joe's Garage. It was a great space and so much fun to have all my friends together for a night. After being surrounded by such amazing friends and family it's easy to be excited about my 30's... bring 'em on!

1 comment:

Gaidelis-Langer Family said...

Congrats on your 30th birthday and also on completing your Master's!!! YAY!!