Pages

Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend 2009

What a week and weekend! On Monday I went back to work :( It was much easier than a year ago, but was hard none the less. It turned out to be a crazy week with trying to fit in time for Birthday celebrations, a triathlon, and Labor Day festivities (more to come on the big 3-0)! On Saturday I competed in the St. Croix Valley Triathlon and placed 6th in my age group! I was pleased with these results cutting 3 minutes off of my time from last year, and improving my placement (especially considering I am now competing in the 30-39 age group which is most competitive). Later on Saturday we headed up to Siren to spend the rest of the weekend at the cabin. We spent our time there playing at the park, on the beach, swimming, and going for boat rides.


#95 with the #1 Tri Fan




Playing fetch with Dixie




First ride on the jet ski (this was not a big hit)














First roasted marshmallow (went over much better than the jet ski!)


This weekend marked a great end to a fabulous summer. I do feel like it is time to get back at it, but am already a bit excited for the fun we will have together next summer!

1 comment:

Barbara Kuzma said...

HAPPY HAPPY Birthday Angela Corbett ... Hug. :)