Pages

Sunday, February 8, 2009

11 Months!

Addie is now 11 months old and less than 1 month away from her first Birthday!!!

I have been feeling very nostalgic lately about the past year and reminiscing about the final weeks before Addie's arrival. It was actually one year ago this week that I had to visit Abbott earlier than expected due to having preterm contractions. I remember sitting in my classroom that day and balling because I felt so unprepared for this baby’s arrival! It wasn’t the thought of sleepless nights or caring for an infant that I felt unprepared for, but the fact that our “bathroom” project wasn’t finished, particularly, the nursery. The contractions turned out to be nothing too serious, but I remember that was the point that the reality of it all set in (as did our motivation for finishing our house project!).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

None of us have ever been ready for that first baby. As you and Brian have found out that little one just brings more Love into your life then ever thought possiable. The days go fast enjoy them all! P.S.She looks just like her dad.