Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sick Day

Addie has been home sick the past day and a half. Many of you know that I was also very sick last week, but thankfully, Addie did not get my sickness, but a very bad cold. Luckily, Brian was able to stay home with her so I didn't have to miss any more days with my students. It was hard being away from her when I knew she wasn't feeling her best, but Brian did such a great job of keeping her comfortable. I do have to admit that I was sad to keep her home because she missed the Prince and Princess themed Valentine's Day celebration at daycare. As Brian said, since it's her first Valentine's Day, she won't even know she missed it. I guess he's right. It is hard to believe that she has been in daycare for 6 months now and this is the first time she has had to stay home sick. It must be those "healthy" genes ;)

(Even though she was sick, she could still make us laugh!)

In Birthday Party news... invitations are out, a menu is in discussion, a party dress has been found, and decorations are in the process of produced! Yay!

No comments: