Pages

Sunday, February 22, 2009

My Weekend with Dada by Addie Corbett

This weekend my mama went to relax with her friends and I got to spend the weekend with my dada. She looked sad to leave me, but I was excited to spend the weekend with my dada - we had so much fun! On Saturday we went to the conservatory at Como Park. We enjoyed the sunny, warm air and looked at all the trees and flowers. My favorite part was watching the Koi swim.


We also went grocery shopping. This is WAY more fun without mama there. Dada let me stand and play King of the World!










The rest of the weekend was spent playing, napping, and eating some new foods. I was happy to see mama today, but enjoyed spending quality time with my dada.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Love it! I don't see a hand in the pictures Ang but at least she has the seat belt on while standing in the cart :)

~Cassie

Mandy said...

cart surfing looks very fun!

Stacey said...

Hi, (I am a friend of Brie's, I landed on your blog after visiting Ava's blog).
I just had to tell you that I laughed so hard when I saw the "King of the World Pics"! That is totally something that I could see my husband doing!